Schools are frequently asked to serve as agents to distribute announcements, flyers and tickets as a public service for various organizations. All flyers must be submitted through Peachjar for approval.
- The materials for non-profit organizations must be non-commercial in nature and must be educational or developmental in content. The organization must have a 501(c)3 tax status under the IRS code.
- Free offers for students cannot require a purchase and will be subject to the Peachjar approval process.
- Commercial advertising materials from outside the district may be distributed only if the materials are directly related to the instructional program of the district. Such materials must have the prior approval of the Superintendent or designee and will be subject to the Peachjar approval process.
- Discounts for employees are subject to the approval of the Community Partnerships Office. Special offers and discounts for Amarillo ISD employees which provide at least a 20% discount may be placed into the employee mailboxes with prior approval. Discounts less than 20% will only appear on the AISD employee discount website.
- All material must be approved before school staff and families receive notification. Material needing approval should be uploaded to Peachjar at least two weeks prior to desired date of distribution.
- All approved flyers will be distributed online through Peachjar. If you choose to do so, you may print flyers to be made available at the school offices you choose to deliver them to.
- All flyers must contain the following disclaimer in a font no smaller than 10 point: "This literature was not published at Amarillo Independent School District (AISD) expense. It should not be inferred from the distribution of this literature that either AISD or its personnel support or endorse the opinions expressed or events publicized."
- Non-profit organizations with a 501(c)3 designation by the IRS may request approval for posters of upcoming events to be posted on the community bulletin board provided at each campus for a period not to exceed two weeks prior to the event advertised. Posters will be removed on the day following the event.
Peachjar Online Delivery System of Flyers
Next steps for enrichment providers:
- Register at www.peachjar.com
- Go to "My Account"
- Click on "Post a Flyer"
- Select desired schools
Your eflyer is automatically sent to the district office for approval, posted online and emailed to parents.