The Amarillo Independent School District Purchasing Division partners with Public Purchase, a web based e-Procurement service, to host our bidding opportunities. In order to receive bid notifications as a new vendor you must register with the Public Purchase system. This process will only take a few minutes. The two-step registration process/instructions are detailed below in the Instructions section.
- Register with Public Purchase: Visit the Vendor Registration page (link opens in a new window) to begin the registration process. It can take up to 24 hours for your account to become active. You will receive an email from email@example.com letting you know your account is activated. Be sure and add this email address to your contacts to avoid the bid notification emails being sent to your junk folder. If you are already registered with Public Purchase previously, please proceed directly to step 2.
- Bid Notification for Amarillo Independent School District:
- Once you have received your activation email from Public Purchase, log into www.publicpurchase.com.
- Then visit the Open Bids page (link opens in a new window) to start getting bid notifications for Amarillo Independent School District. Begin by selecting the NIGP Commodity Codes that relate to your business so you can receive email notifications of future bid opportunities.
- If, for any reason, the link above fails, you can follow the following procedure to complete the notification process:
- Use the Public Purchase link in Step 1 and log in. Then click “Select Region,” and “Select Agency”. After selecting Amarillo Independent School District, click on the “Register with Amarillo Independent School District” on the right hand side of the Amarillo Independent School District's logo.
It is important that this second part is complete or you will not receive notifications of upcoming quote opportunities from the Amarillo Independent School District. It is your responsibility to keep the information up to date, particularly the contacts and email addresses.