Skip to main content

What Can You Do To Help?

As a parent, you are your children's first and most important teacher. As you move from one school district to another, take all important papers with you to enroll your children in school. You will need birth certificates, most recent report cards, shot records and proof of address. Call your child's school for more information.

  • Encourage your children to do well in school.
  • Show them that you are interested in what they learn.
  • Encourage them to do their homework
  • Make sure they attend school everyday.
  • Meet with your childrens' teachers and discuss with them how you can help your child at home.
  • Attend parent-teacher conferences and special events at the school.
  • Join a Parent Advisory Council (PAC).