Find A Career That Fits Your Lifestyle
As an innovative, highly-rated district, Amarillo Independent School District needs outstanding educators and staff to help us equip our students beyond graduation. AISD knows talented professionals deserve competitive pay and benefits with the possibility of advancement; but moreover, we understand you want to live a rich, fulfilling life. At AISD, you really can have it all.
Have It All In 3 Easy Steps
- Find the right position. Browse the jobs currently in our job postings.
- Apply. Fill out and submit a convenient online application.
- See below for further instructions:
- Teachers: Within 48-72 hours, you will receive a link by email requesting you to complete a one-way video interview. Please check your spam folder if you do not receive this email. Please complete the interview within one week from receipt of the email.
- All Other Positions: Wait for AISD to contact you either by phone or email.
Browse our job openings now!
Browse Employment Policies, Resources and Schedules
- Employee Work Schedules, including schedules for Teaching, Administrative, and Professional Staff and also Clerical and Technical Staff
- Teacher Hiring Schedule
- Employment Policies
- Resources including the Substitute Handbook and T-TESS Calendar